Sunday, August 8, 2010

Wonderful World of Steve Madden

Steve Madden is king,so I say.
This one designer who does every kind'a shoe with ultimate designs and tasteful touch. Whenever I get hold of any Steve's shoes I pick it up without delay_ of-course subject to the condition of the particular shoe at hand.The shoes usually have this expensive look so always scoop up a pair of Steve's treasures they truly worth yo sole.
check out some of the things he got aboard.
first Steve Madden converse I seen
Phathom tan Leather
zinaIncorporate design ya checked at the same time wet look.for men.HELL'A HOOT!
They Raw Leather grey in colour















These Yatchh  Navy boats a veuwy comfy I also got  same designs but gold in colour
goldish.perfect for weddings dinners
leopard print flats



slipon peep toe wedges  plus they wet look.aweesome.


leopard prints




Gladiators-flats


gold flats








kobraa skin flats.Metallic shoes are as neutral as gold or silver jewelry 



even flat winter boots.




                                                                                           *some pictures are from Google pics*

The Olsen Twins presented shoes designer Steve Madden with the “Brand of the Year” award. (They’ve collaborated on their Elizabeth and James footwear lines.)

Read more: olsen-twins-steve-maddenEnhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment